Monday, July 31, 2017

The sad faced man ..returns home. part lll

Larry, now free of Grrr happy greeting began to breath again.
"Grrr..cough..cough..Good to.. cough.. see you again..I think"
Spoke the Sad faced man.
"Sorry Pal" replied a happy Grrr. "I was surprised and happy to see you.  Last I heard you had left for ole England? I see ya met Bob."
"Yes. I have indeed had that pleasure as you wrote in your letters he is indeed most kind. Had I known it was BOB,  I would not have perhaps been so forward as you did write of that American fondness for mausers and the 45."
"Nah, Bob is ok for an ole ape!' replied Grrr.
"Thanks a lot ya rotten reptile!" said Bob.
"Aw come on ole ape..meet Larry an ole buddy from the boards."
"The Boards ? You mean a friend from your acting days?"
"It is like I always tell guys Larry. Ole Bob ain't as dumb as he looks!"
"Hey ya overgrown lizard." replied Bob.
Ah Gentlemen ..gentlebeings I have no wish to cause discord..I will just go.." said the Sadfaced man.
"Not at all sir. Any friend of Grrr is welcome here. We always insult eachother."
" Ah!  Yes of course. The American custom. I have spent so long in Europe that I had forgotten."
Replied Larry. He wearily sank into the offered chair and gratefully drank his coffee.
To be continued.   Image result for picture of a old english country house

No comments:

Post a Comment