Sunday, June 26, 2016

Dont say " I did not know.".You have been warned

Sit up and pour one. I got a sad story.
Back in 1992, I did not like NWO HW Bush and I did not like his telling the families of missing Nam pows to "shut up and sit down" I heard him say that. Nor did I like him going back on his "read my lips" no new taxes. Ross was, and is in my opinion a true hero..Look up his record. Now I know something of American History and the sad fate of third party splits. BUT I just could NOT see how a draft dodging pot smoking ex hippy who even went behind the Iron curtain on a vacation and even then had a string of sex scandals could win. Impossible! I figured this is time to vote reason and LOGIC Ross has to win. Well Ross LOST and we had eight years of Clintion! SO. If you want another 8 years of President Clinton..Be a big boy or big girl and have the guts to say so and vote for Clintion. If you dont, vote for Trump.
It is Trump or Clintion and it is that simple
PS dont say " I did not know.".You have been warned

No comments:

Post a Comment