Thursday, October 16, 2014

The pursue of Happiness.

The pursue of Happiness.
Lets clear something up.
It is an ideal human right stated in the Declaration of Independence.
Happiness is not a right protected by the Constitution.
So I cannot go to the NFL or the NBA and demand that they make me a player.
Hey, so what if I cannot play? Being on the team would make me HAPPY!
They can and would say 'take a walk Bob" and have the legal right to do so.
Ok . so then what does the "Pursue of Happiness" mean and why was it so important that they put it in the Deceleration of Independence as a Universal truth?
Like everything else around here ya gotta know the History.
For THOUSANDS ..yes I said Thousands of years, you did what you were BORN TO DO. So if your father was a farmer, YOU were a farmer. If you were a girl and your father was a farmer YOU married a farmer. If your father was a noble knight, You were a noble knight or if born a lady in a noble family, married the son of a noble.
That was it. Case closed.
But what if I am not happy???
To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment