Thursday, June 23, 2022

Part 3 T Rex at a supermarket

But what is this about you and JP? I figured that you were done with acting.

"I am. Well Kinda. It was a favor to the kid and more to Bruce. You know how he is."

"I do. What was the problem. It had to be important to make Bruce the Shark ask for a favor. He is the sort that will give ya his right arm...uh..fin but die before he would ask for help.

"You got that right" that is why I was surprised. Seems the last few dino pics have not done as well by a long shot as JP 1 and the studio is owned by an old pal of Bruce's that and to top things off his pal from the union called. Seems unless things turn around a lot of folks will get the ole pink slip. Bruce offered to hire them and to make a loan to the studio till times get better. But they sort of think like Bruce and us so ya know"

"Yep so what has that got to do with your picture. You going back to the screen?" A

\How did it go with young  Cthulhu?" asked Grrr.  Gretta missed Stef."

" He Passed.  said Bob. Seems the other boys at school  were calling him "Slimey face."  He just insulted them back as any kid would, but when they called his mother names he lost his temper. That is when he sent the other boys  to the "Nameless hell".

He did let them out when he cooled off. But someone told and the school had to do something. 

Still I cannot altogether blame the boy. You know Jr High and how kids react if any  insult their mothers. Frankly. I would not think much of a boy who just let it slide and did nothing. He turned out to be a nice kid and a very good student, His mom and dad were happy as well'. "

"You met his dad? I understood that you apes went nuts if you saw the old guy?" "

"Oh, he, like his wife, can project a human from if  he wishes. He came over looking  like a Prof tweed  suit and all. He was happy that the kid passed and he Thinks like us. He gave me a bound collection of Lovecraft as a thanks gift, Nice guy. In fact he heard about our lair and asked to join. I told him I would speak to you and Al Gather about that.  On the whole seems like our sort of guy. Glad you asked me to tutor his son."

"Thanks pal, I owe ya one" replied Grrr.

"It is OK, but what was with the movie,,and why did Bruce have to call you of all beings? He knows you retired.

"Seems the last few were not as buffo as the first ones, and well, Jr  has the acting bug and does the physical stuff I used to do. But he does not have the ROAR down yet and that makes the flick. So when Bruce called and as it helps the kid as well, what could I say but yes"?  But,I tell ya pal, I am glad to be home star-land is nuttier than ever."




Tomorrow;   The meeting...


No comments:

Post a Comment