Saturday, May 14, 2022

You want me to tutor WHO???? part ll

 I was just thinking how I am gonna tell Mrs C.She was crying and you know how that is.

"Uh ...She was crying?  Well ya know..It would not be too..that is I could talk to the kid...I am not promising anything ...But a talk should be ok,,I dont' know IF I can help him. I mean he is the son of a great Old one...Still crying.  I hate when ladies even cosmic being ladies cry". Said Bob
Ask the lady to stop by my house if she can and I will talk to her"
"I knew you would help a kid. "Replied Grrr.  She will be here in an hour,
There was a knock at the door of Bob's house and a nice lady in a gray suit stood nervously at the door. " I ,,,I am Mrs Cthulhu..Grrr Rex said it was alright to call?"
"Please come in and have a seat/ Would you like a coffee or tea perhaps" said Bob.
I ..I  yes  thank you....I am very sorry to bother you.I know you retired but but if Jr. does not pass the History test..I don't know   I ,,,He is a good boy and his father took the cosmic power away from him ,,but the school will not let him in..I know rules are rules....but ...."
"Hum I must say that you are not what I expected." Mrs Cthulhu..." "Yes we have the power to assume form and...Well I figured this would be more to the liking of a human. Jr has been put in this form by his father..so...I.. Please can you help us?"
" I dont know yet, why was he expelled? I read the school report but what does the boy say? There are always two sides to this sort of thing" 
To be continued;   Cthuluhu Jr  side



No comments:

Post a Comment