Friday, January 29, 2021

Back to the job

 Grrr and Bob were sitting around the garage just hanging out when the phone rang. Grrr being closer picked it up. "Grrr here wanta ya need?"  

"What..I   but I  Now? but pal I..what?  I know I know ... look ok but just till the flu season is over and I get a shield like Bob has.,,Ok Ok .

"Who was that pal?" Bob asked when Grrr hung the phone up. "It was Dr. H." The duckbill brother in law? asked Bob

"Yeah, seems half the staff at the "Wellness Center" that Doc runs is out. Either on vacation or sick and he needs help bad. Lots  of beings cannot take being locked down."

"I like it my self. Lots of time to read and think  and since the girls discovered on line shopping, we dont even have to go to the mall"  replied Bob

Yeah, it does have its points ole ape. But it seems that not all beings see it that way and well Dr H is family. so. said Grrr. 



To be continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment