Sunday, December 10, 2017

Now I get it

Now I get it.
Jews have long been the most liberal of the liberal. Look it up. So I simply did not see the "israel is an apartheid state" logic I had assumed that it was just based on the fact that they call the place the "Jewish state" and they took Jerusalem in battle. That is true; but only part of it.... I learned.. The IDF is simply too strong at present or in the foreseeable future for the Arabs to defeat in open battle. So the goal is to cast Israel as the new South Africa. Call Israel racist, and Euro white colonists.. Isolate and weaken it till, it is hoped, falls. The problem is that for the last 200 years jewish people have been the leading progressives/ humanists and the Jews are far stronger than the Afrikaners were. Still, from the Arab pov what else can they try? They lost in in battle in 48.. 56.. 67 and 73. I am not an expert, so this is but an opinion, but I see a Saudi-Israeli alliance coming opposed to Iran. So time may well for running out for this to work. Now, as I am not arab or jewish I take no side as long as the USA is not attacked. Be interesting to see how this plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment