Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Another one ...you Humans.."roared Grrr. part 1

"You humans get all worked up over a little wind and rain!!! You should have been here when the Meteor hit! Now that, ya apes was a STORM!!" Grrr said as he walked into Bob's garage opening a can of root beer with his claw. "I tell ya pal. Why the sky was black for months and wind? Why the trees blew out of the ground! Rain? Why it rained so much Nessie got annoyed and let me tell ya that dino LIKES water. Heck.. the Gorgos and Godzilla were looking for a dry spot! Yep. I was on my way to lunch, we had no rootbeer in those days..always said ya apes were good for something and a brono burger and water was it. Anyways, I had stopped for a bite and there was this big light in the sky. So I said to Gretta "Hey Babe that dont look too good..we better head back to the cave"....
To be continued
Image result for picture of a T Rex  and the meteor

No comments:

Post a Comment