Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Meteor...part ll

"Hah..So I figure that I better get back to the cave and ya know keep an eye on things...."
I finished my bronto..gotta eat; and started home but I figured that I better stop and pick up a few things Gretta asked for. She worries. Anyway, when I got to the store a lot of stuff was gone. Lucky I had a lot of stuff stashed in the back of the cave. We had this glacier and it was good for storing stuff. You know Bronto legs and stuff like that. All we had for that sort of stuff and water course. You apes had not yet invented Root beer..Kinda slow species. Anyway. It was getting dark kinda early...of course we had watches! Whata think we wuz prehistoric or something? This does not look good I said to me and got back to the cave.
Gratta was there so..

To be continued..Image result for T rex and the meteor

No comments:

Post a Comment