Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Christmas Dino

The Christmas Dino roars again.
Grrr got home from his office at the "Wellness Center" where he practices as a councilor. "Hey babe..I am home " roared Grrr as he grabbed a cold rootbeer and dropped like a rock in front of his TV."I am extinct Babe! All the nuts come to the Center this time of year and the meetings and the paperwork..I tell you it is worse than the Jurassic !!! . Reaching for the TV clicker, Grrr asked; "What have we got for dinner? I hope it is good after the day I had..."
"Poor dear" said Gretta handing him another cold rootbeer.
"We have your favorite brono burgers and fries. Bob and Stef will be over at 8. Stef and I have some last minute shopping to plan and Bob said something about finding a lost world movie on DVD." "Thanks babe. Things are looking up. I have not seen that movie since the 50's. Bob said he would find us a copy and it looks like the ole ape did. I tell babe, I am off till Monday and nothing is getting me out of this cave".. To be continuedf

No comments:

Post a Comment