Sunday, April 6, 2014

Grrr was shaken...The Mighty T-Rex...

Grrr was shaken...The Mighty T-Rex...
His claws were shaking as he tried to pop the tab on his can of root-beer.
Picking up a can and  popping the tab, Bob handed the can to his pal, who emptied the can in one long drink and asked his pal to open another.
" I tell ya pal, I have never seen anything like it...I...." said a shocked Grrr.
"What happened pal was it the volcano or perhaps the meteor ?" Asked Bob
"Worse, I ..I..took Gretta and Stef and Flower to the once a year sale at the Ladies Mall.
There were  mobs....I went in ...I knew better...but...The fighting ...screams... the roars ..even Flower was laying them low....once they said 50% off to the first 50 shoppers...  the girls went Jurassic!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment