Monday, December 23, 2013

The Christmas Dino. Part I V
The pals were running around trying to figure how to get Grrr to the North Pole by Christmas Eve. The Christmas Dino had hurt his tail and Grrr agreed to fill in. " Environmental Pass..Green zone..how can it be a green zone it is covered in snow!!" picture ID..I.." I am Grrr Rex."said Grrr.
"Look. Perhaps you can use your size changing ring and I can mail you to the North Pole." said Bob.
"Too late pal. Have you seen the lines at the PO office?" replied Grrr.
When Stef and Gretta came home and saw the guys glum, they asked what the problem was and Grrr explained. "So you see babe, I gotta get to the North Pole." Two lovely faces dino and human looked at each other as Gretta and Stef gave each other the "wife look." Stef said "Boys your friend Bruce the Shark, owns ships and planes."

No comments:

Post a Comment