Sunday, October 6, 2013

What will I do Brother? part 2

What will I do Brother? part 2


Grrr Jr. knew something was wrong, he and his sister only spoke to each other that serious way when one was in trouble.
"What is a matter sis ?" He asked.
'Brother, I ...I.. I looked ...I did...I did not see that post. Mr. Apatosaurus is going to fire me and I need the job to get money for summer and worse he will tell dad and mom and ...and... I looked brother. really I did...said Little Gretta.
"What  happened sis? asked Grrr Jr. (Jr)
" I ..I was backing out of the lot and ...and I looked brother but I did not see that post.
I..."
"As long as you did not hurt any one or yourself it can't be too bad." said Jr.
"Brother Mr. Apatosaurus, he told us to be careful with the company car. He will fire me and tell dad and worse mom. 'I was so careful brother..."  I have a big dent in the rear bumper.
I dont have the money to get it fixed and even if I did, Mr. Apatosaurus would find out."said LG

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment